—— A Harmonious Balance Between Yin and Yang in Your Body.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT
「THE MOST NATURAL HEALTH CARE METHOD」
A Few things about the acupuncture therapy
What is acupuncture ?
A complex branch of ancient Chinese Medicine, Its practical principles and methods are established by:
- 14 major energy channels called MERIDIANS course through the human body including the head, arms, hands, legs, feet, torso, and internal organs.
- A subtle energy called Chi circulates via the meridians to all parts of the body, even the most remote cells.
- Chi is the vital force, the presence of which separates the living from the dead. Its balanced, unimpeded flow is critical to sound health.
-Any misdirection, blockage, or other derangement of the amount, flow, or balance of Chi may result in pain, dysfunction, and ill health.
What does acupuncture needles do?
With acupuncture needles, or other means, the acupuncturist stimulates certain points (Acupoints) along the course of the meridians. Such stimulation helps restore the normal balance and flow of the Chi so organs and bodily system can work together in harmony as intended. This sets the stage for the body to repair itself and maintain its own health.
What are the objectives of acupuncture treatment?
Three Main Objectives:
1. Relieve pain and other symptoms.
2. Strengthen the immune system.
3. Balance, harmonize, and integrate functions of the organs with each other, making for a unified, healthy person, rather than a collection of fragmented, disharmonious parts.
suitable crowd? side effects?
All ages are suitable to take acupuncture therapy.
NO SIDE EFFECTS.
Apply to either Mental or Physical symptoms.